Last updated: March 14, 2022
Based on recent changes to restrictions on veterinary hospitals, below are some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- One client allowed in the room for exam visits following a Covid screening.
- Facemasks are required at this time inside the building.
- Cash will be accepted but credit/debit are the preferred payment methods.
- Medication and food picks up can be done either at the clinic (with a mask) or by curbside pickup (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home). To place an online order, click on “Online Store” in the website menu.
- We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for all medication refill requests.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to an unprecedented demand for appointments, we have enforced a No Show/Late cancellation fee of $40 per patient. To avoid this fee, clients must provide 24 hours notice for any cancellations or to reschedule.
3. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
Monday to Friday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
4. NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at All About Cats Veterinary Clinic